Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalfx
    do you reccomend the pro or classic version for Hi-Launcher?
    Any version of BtToggle will suffice.
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalfx
    How do I launch a Bluetooth Hotsync?
    Unfortunately this seems impossible at the moment. There is no way for third-party applications to ask the HotSync application to initialize the Bluetooth connection.
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    I have a question.. Is there a way to set the "selected" items colours? I keep finding that Hi-Launcher makes the currently 'selected' item impossible to read, such as dark purple with dark cyan text or something bizarre. I think it's doing some sort of inverse on the colours of the item, but it makes it very hard to read.

I'm having to fiddle with the colours of each item and checking to make sure that it's readable when selected. Is there some way to fix this otherwise? Kind of a pain.
    Yes, Hi-Launcher uses the inverting function provided by the system. Unfortunately it is not perfect. We'll be introducing a proprietary function in a future version which will work much better.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    how do registered users get FULL version?
    After registering (on PalmGear, Handango, etc.) you are immediately given a link to the full version, so that you can simply download it, install and enjoy.

If you missed that link, you may login to where you bought the software, and there is always an option to re-download the full version. Alternatively you may contact RNS:: at our support e-mail address providing the basic order information, and we'll send you the full version.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaNo
    After registering (on PalmGear, Handango, etc.) you are immediately given a link to the full version, so that you can simply download it, install and enjoy.

If you missed that link, you may login to where you bought the software, and there is always an option to re-download the full version. Alternatively you may contact RNS:: at our support e-mail address providing the basic order information, and we'll send you the full version.
    Will you still keep your settings if you downlaod the full version over the trial?
    Quote Originally Posted by talkin73
    RaNo,

Any fix yet for the problem with phone number lookup when adding a number to the list? I have to manually enter in most numbers which is a pain. Also, I'd like to see HL maintain it's set font for the pop-up menu regardless of the font selected for the app you are currently in. For instance, I use Fonts4OS5 and if I have an app selected to use a 3rd party font, when I launch HL menu in that app, the menu appears tiny like the font size of the app I am in... I'd like HL to keep it's font regardless. Can you do this?
    RaNo, any feedback on the issues I mention here?
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo
    Will you still keep your settings if you downlaod the full version over the trial?
    Sure!
  8.    #68  
    RaNo,

Any fix yet for the problem with phone number lookup when adding a number to the list? I have to manually enter in most numbers which is a pain. Also, I'd like to see HL maintain it's set font for the pop-up menu regardless of the font selected for the app you are currently in. For instance, I use Fonts4OS5 and if I have an app selected to use a 3rd party font, when I launch HL menu in that app, the menu appears tiny like the font size of the app I am in... I'd like HL to keep it's font regardless. Can you do this?
    I have fixed the phone number lookup feature a bit. This will be published in the 3.0 version of Hi-Launcher.

As far as fonts are concerned - there is no way to achieve this unless these font managers' APIs have an option to temporarily disable them. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $there$ $is$ $no$ $such$ $feature$. $I$ $can$'$t$ $hack$ $a$ $hack$
    Quote Originally Posted by RaNo
    I have fixed the phone number lookup feature a bit. This will be published in the 3.0 version of Hi-Launcher.

As far as fonts are concerned - there is no way to achieve this unless these font managers' APIs have an option to temporarily disable them. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $there$ $is$ $no$ $such$ $feature$. $I$ $can$'$t$ $hack$ $a$ $hack$
    Thanks for the clarification. I'm looking forward to 3.0. Any chance you can give us a preview of upcoming features?
  10.    #70  
    Thanks for the clarification. I'm looking forward to 3.0. Any chance you can give us a preview of upcoming features?
    As always, some new features, some changes, some bugbixes... you'll see soon
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Here's one request...purely cosmetic. Would be great if we could have more options for the background of menu items (per menu item), such as:
    - shaded background, two colors, slider to determine how it blends
    - bitmap background, so we can create more snazzy looking menu's, e.g. one with a vertical bar resembling the Windows start menu
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by mobidutch
    Here's one request...purely cosmetic. Would be great if we could have more options for the background of menu items (per menu item), such as:
    - shaded background, two colors, slider to determine how it blends
    - bitmap background, so we can create more snazzy looking menu's, e.g. one with a vertical bar resembling the Windows start menu
    Thanks, mobidutch! These are great ideas for future versions.
  13.    #73  
    For the information of everyone subscribed to this thread:
    The new version of Hi-Launcher is now available:
    Hi-Launcher 3.0: www.hilauncher.com
    What's new? www.hilauncher.com/history.txt
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tdhood
    Hello, RaNo -

I've been a Hi-Launcher user for about a year & have an enhancement request - specifically for the T650.

I'd like to be able to launch the menu with a single click of the side button, navigate up & down with the rocker-up & rocker-down buttons, then have the side button accept whatever the selected entry is.

I can almost get there using Hi-Launcher in combination with Butler - having Butler re-map the side button as "Select" & then setting my Hi-Launcher trigger to be the Center button (press & hold only).

tdh
    You can already do pretty much the same thing with ZLauncher's QuickLaunch feature. I have the QuickLaunch feature assigned to my side button (this feature looks and works very similarly to HiLauncher), and bring up my favorite or recently used aplications this way.

Cheers,
    Jacob H.
    I've found that several times when using Hi-Launcher, the colors will will be screwy (I have the background colors set-up to correspond to different categories). Instead, they will all appear black or some other color. Additionally, I've noticed that after several uses (varies) that the submenu options begin to disappear, and then Hi-Launcher will not appear at all when pressing the hard button to launch it.

Any ideas?

Hi-Launcher 3.0
    Treo 650 Sprint
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by go_grant
    I've found that several times when using Hi-Launcher, the colors will will be screwy (I have the background colors set-up to correspond to different categories). Instead, they will all appear black or some other color. Additionally, I've noticed that after several uses (varies) that the submenu options begin to disappear, and then Hi-Launcher will not appear at all when pressing the hard button to launch it.

Any ideas?

Hi-Launcher 3.0
    Treo 650 Sprint
    As far as the colors are concerned, please try with different "Display options"=>"Triggering"=>"Force the default color palette" option settings.

And the disappearing issue: what version are using? the trial or the full?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234