Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I have been reading the forum and others have talked about checking error codes. I input the #*377, as suggested, and the phone says dialing and does not return any error codes. I know this is a stupid question, but what am i doing wrong?

TIA

Aaron
    Cdma ##377
    Gsm #*377
    Treoing & Loving it
    cdma is: ##377#
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    cdma is: ##377#
    ##377 <dial> also works.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    more info- I have unbranded GSM 650 with T MO. What should I see when I type #*377- because I do think that it is working correctly because my phone dials...

ac
    I believe (per instructions in manual), that the phone should be OFF for this to work properly. You are not really "dialing out" to get the error message.

-press green/phone button
    -select dialpad
    -dial #*377
    -message will appear

(for Cingular anyway...)
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I tried it on my AT&T phone - pressing the green phone button again just brings up the little menu. Pressing # again clears the entry. Phone on or off doesn't matter. Then again, I haven't had an error, so perhaps this is normal?
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkLegGT
    I believe (per instructions in manual), that the phone should be OFF for this to work properly. You are not really "dialing out" to get the error message.

-select dialpad
    -dial #*377
    -message will appear

(for Cingular anyway...)
    BlkLeg GT,

I did exactly as you say and my phone tries to dial #*377 and I get a recorded message that the number will not work. Is this function carrier specific? If so, how do I get the error message for the resets that I hev been getting while using T-mobile?

Any help greatly appreciated...

AC