1.    #1  
    so as per the subject of this thread...what is the difference with the crystal and cleartouch...i know the cleartouch will not show fingerprints but crystal will..What are the pros and cons between the cleartouch ane crystal...how does crystal match against the martin field ones (treo 600 and treo 650)

written through wap site
    I like the cleartouch anti-glare because it reduces refletions of things like overhead flourescent lights. I think it makes the screen much easier to read in many circumstances.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    The crystal is "crystal clear." Almost like having nothing on. The "cleartouch" give a bit more loss of brightness but doesn't fingerprint as easy. I prefer the crystal. It's like going bareback.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    I like the cleartouch anti-glare because it reduces refletions of things like overhead flourescent lights. I think it makes the screen much easier to read in many circumstances.
    Like I said, "The "cleartouch" give a bit more loss of brightness but doesn't fingerprint as easy" which means the Crystal fingerprints more then the cleartouch since that is what we were comparing ..... Crystal basically just like the screen without anything on it but it is protected.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    ^what about the fingerprint aspect

One thing I will say though (and this is a gripe against Boxwave and NOT the protectors). I paid $12.95 for my first "Crystal touch" about a month ago for my ATT 650 and it came with a nice polishing cloth to clean the screen. I just got the 2nd one in 2 days ago for the new P1 650, paid the same $12.95 and didn't get a cleaning cloth. Cheap bastads!

I figured you were gonna say that..
    Mine was in the sealed package and had a Boxwave logo on it. That's probably why they dropped the price from 12.95 to 11.95 (US$) - about 1 day after I got mine for $12.95. BAH!
    i never got a cleaning cloth before