1.    #1  
    I'm having a Treo600. I use Pocket Tunes to play my mp3 files, but always have this problem:
    First of all: listening to the build-in speaker of the Treo600, sound will dissapear when I slide the balance knob to the right channel. I can only hear sound when the balance is in the middle or the left side of the stereo spectrum.
    Secondly, using a headphone, I haven't stereo sound but only mono sound: I hear the left channel in both ears. (There is nothing wrong with my mp3files; they are in true stereo on other players)
    Is this normal??? My retailer says this is normal , but I can't believe him!
    Could anyone please tell me about his stereo-experience with his Treo600. You would be a very big help for me!
    Thanks in advance!
    Guido Bettens
    Quote Originally Posted by Guidobettens
    I'm having a Treo600. I use Pocket Tunes to play my mp3 files, but always have this problem:
    First of all: listening to the build-in speaker of the Treo600, sound will dissapear when I slide the balance knob to the right channel. I can only hear sound when the balance is in the middle or the left side of the stereo spectrum.
    Secondly, using a headphone, I haven't stereo sound but only mono sound: I hear the left channel in both ears. (There is nothing wrong with my mp3files; they are in true stereo on other players)
    Could anyone please tell me about his stereo-experience with his Treo600. You would be a very big help for me!
    Thanks in advance!
    Guido Bettens
    go and download Freedom from www.toysoft.ca and see if it will make any difference.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by Guidobettens
    Thanks in advance!
    Guido Bettens
    Your experience with the built-in speaker is expected. What you're experiencing with headphones is not. Freedom is not a solution if it's a problem with the physical connection of the headphones to the Treo. How are you connecting your headphones to the Treo? What kind of headphones are you using?