1.    #1  
    I had the most amusing conversation today in the Sprint PCS store near my home. With the number of resets I've had, just to be on the safe side, I went to exchange my 650. Upon arrival, a woman was there seeking an exchange. The Sprint rep was telling her that the problem is with her computer (with which she syncs her Treo 650). When I walked in with the same reset issue, he stopped talking.

Shortly after, another woman walked in (a real estate agent) and returned hers. Since none of us obviously knew each other, the rep felt a bit embarassed.

Anyway, another rep said, "There are no known issues with this phone." Are these folks kidding?
    David
    Quote Originally Posted by defii
    I had the most amusing conversation today in the Sprint PCS store near my home. With the number of resets I've had, just to be on the safe side, I went to exchange my 650. Upon arrival, a woman was there seeking an exchange. The Sprint rep was telling her that the problem is with her computer (with which she syncs her Treo 650). When I walked in with the same reset issue, he stopped talking.

Shortly after, another woman walked in (a real estate agent) and returned hers. Since none of us obviously knew each other, the rep felt a bit embarassed.

Anyway, another rep said, "There are no known issues with this phone." Are these folks kidding?
    I'm starting to believe Sprint reps are posing as "posters" on this board to attack anyone with a complaint. Some think that by simply saying there are no problems people will believe them and it sounds as though Sprint is starting to catch on to this theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by defii

Sounds like Rep #1 tried Typical Lie #1 "Blame the Customer's computer, do whatever you can to blame the customer".

After Typical Lie #1 was failing Rep #2 backed up Rep #1 with Typical Lie #2 "Deny any problem exist" .

Well you 3 obviously have a problem. Although I don't have that problem and most folks don't according to previous polls held here.

Maybe that Sprint store has a bad batch of T650? Sounds likely.
    I am a Sprint cst srvc rep, not a store, cst care, and yes, there are anywhere from 12-15 KNOWN issues with the phone, they are listed in black and white
    Quote Originally Posted by achap
    I am a Sprint cst srvc rep, not a store, cst care, and yes, there are anywhere from 12-15 KNOWN issues with the phone, they are listed in black and white
    Can you share that list?
    havent memorized it, i will post all in a new thread wednesday when im back at work
    Quote Originally Posted by achap
    ...there are anywhere from 12-15 KNOWN issues with the phone, they are listed in black and white
    I think the list in question can be generated by combing all the threads in this forum.
    and it all started with a SHARP Wizard
  8.    #8  
    By the way, my original post is not meant to be mean spirited. After all, I merely exchanged my Treo 650. I did NOT return it. When all is said and done, notwithstanding the reset issues, it is still (in my opinion) the best of the converged devices available today.

During my earlier discussion in the Sprint store, I also told one of the reps to log onto the Treocentral.com website and they'll discover that a number of people have reset problems. At first he said, "It's amazing what you'll see on those hate-Treo sites." I pointed out that Treocentral is the exact opposite and even sells Treos. I urged him to log on, which he did. He read quietly and never made another comment to me.

My intention is to keep my Treo 650 and hope for a firmware upgrade. I was just sharing this in a humorous kind of way to show how uninformed some reps are.
    David