1.    #1  
    I occasionally get the following errors when I hotsync my Tre650 to Outlook:

Outlook Calendar
    The Handheld record [Acorn - conference...] and Outlook record [Acorn - conference...] have been modified at both places. As a result these records have been duplicated in Outlook and Handheld. [Conflict case: Duplicate]
    The record [No. 6 or 8 screw & anchors...] has been modified in Outlook but deleted from Handheld. As a result the Outlook record has been added as a new record in Handheld [Conflict case: Duplicate]
    The record [cc BILLS...] has been modified in Outlook but deleted from Handheld. As a result the Outlook record has been added as a new record in Handheld [Conflict case: Duplicate]

For the most part I make all my changes on my Treo and sync it to Outlook. In the above three calendar events I definitely did not touch the events in Outlook. It seems like the hotsync process thinks the events in Outlook have been changed when in fact they were not.

Has anyone else had problems like this?
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Yep. Did they have alarms that you either acknowledged on the 650 or the PC? That is what usually does it. I changed a setting in the palm sync settings for the handheld to win all conflicts. Then you still get a message in the hotsync log that there was a conflict but it will say the item was deleted from outlook and replaced with the handheld item.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
  3.    #3  
    I think you are right, I believe I was prompted with alarms on the 650 for the error events. I changed the hotsync setting and did not encounter errors syncing last night. I think that did the trick, thanks.

If the problem arises again I will re-post additional info.