1.    #1  
    I've gotten the following message twice in the last few days. I re-sync and then all is fine. But, something is clearly not right. Is there really a maximum number of allowed records?

- Some handheld records were not copied to your PC. Your computer may be full or you may have reached the maximum allowed records on the desktop. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
    Desktop = 3108, Handheld = 3105
    as far as i know, that error just usually means that your palm had more info on it than the desktop did. after you're done syncing, see who's left out. most of the time you'll find that the newer contacts will have been added (or deleted as is the case)Upon next hotsync, both numbers should be 3108. at least that's what supposed to happen, if you follow the word "synchronization" i guess. but with palm, who knows :-)

it is an odd error, and i dont get it everytime i add someone to either my palm or desktop, so i'm not sure who's the culprit. it's just kinda there. hope it helps :-)

stephen
    Did you by any chance get a copy of Paris Hilton's addressbook? That could have caused it...
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!