1.    #1  
    I've been playing around with Versamail for a few weeks, but my IT guys can't get my 650 to connect to our server. My problem is that now my calendar won't sync. When I click on the little hotsync icon and choose custom, it always says "do nothing" next to calendar. When I change it to "syncronize", it will stay that way until I try a hotsync, which forces it back to "do nothing" before syncronizing. Any ideas how I can get my calendar to sync again?
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherNov
    I've been playing around with Versamail for a few weeks, but my IT guys can't get my 650 to connect to our server. My problem is that now my calendar won't sync. When I click on the little hotsync icon and choose custom, it always says "do nothing" next to calendar. When I change it to "syncronize", it will stay that way until I try a hotsync, which forces it back to "do nothing" before syncronizing. Any ideas how I can get my calendar to sync again?
    I have the exact same problem... have you figured out a fix for this yet?
    If your Calendar's Data on PalmDesktop , is up-to-date.
    Please try to
    Hotsync Manager/ Custom
    Calendar / Change
    Desktop overwrite Handheld

^_^
    You must have set up an EAS (Exchange ActiveSync) account. In this case the calendar is ALWAYS turned off during the HotSync since you are supposed to be getting your calendar wirelessly.