1.    #1  
    I bought a Treo 650 from Ebay and it did not come with any installation software, does anyone have or know where I could get my hands on them..Thanks in advance
    Last edited by tews650; 03/13/2005 at 03:45 PM.
    Go to palmOne website, you can get the software from there.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply, what files do I need to transfer mp3's to my 650? I downloaded palm destop, do I need to dowdload any sync software also. Sorry for all the questions, I'm a newbie to the Treo..Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Is it available now? I thought the Treo 650 files were only on the CD...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5. GXT
    I am also expecting my first T650 from VC. In the mean time, I would like to install the software and work on my database (address). Could you please post the link? Is it advisable to do what I am trying to do?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Quote Originally Posted by GXT
    I am also expecting my first T650 from VC. In the mean time, I would like to install the software and work on my database (address). Could you please post the link? Is it advisable to do what I am trying to do?

Thanks.

According to P1 it is not available for download.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    My bad ... did not check the site. Anyway, I have a GSM, if you have the same, PM me your email.
  8. GXT
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    According to P1 it is not available for download.
  9.    #9  
    where can I get the installation cd, I called sprint and they told me they didn't have any.