Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Can someone please enlighten me on the difference between these two apps? I sse that the Pro version adds mail (which I heard crashes the 650) plus wireless which seems to only be weather and quotes.

Are all the other features, contacts, claendar, memos, to-do and data sync the same betweenthe two versions?

I used an older version (I think 6.x on an older Palm m515 a few years ago) and I liked it. I want to get the latest version for my new 650.

I could not find a side-by-side comparison at the iambic website, unless I totally missed it.

Also, can agendus run from a SD card?
    I believe you're correct about the differences. I used the Pro version and the email gave me problems. I would go with standard.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    The pro version integrates with other email apps too. I use it with Snappermail and it gives you the option of selecting a contact then emailing them from Snappermail. It works with Versamail too. Try a trial of one then the other and see what works better for you.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Quote Originally Posted by tcatnat
    I could not find a side-by-side comparison at the iambic website, unless I totally missed it.
    Click me...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    For the most part you are correct. I struggled with the same decision a few days ago. Although Agendus Pro also has the ability to "roll-over" meetings and to-do items, Ive found that feature to be pretty useless. First off I never re-schedule meetings to occur the very next day at the same exact time, and second, if a to-do item is missed without completion youll see it under the "past due" section of your today screen. So although technically the item isnt "rolling-over" into the next day its not like you are completely forgetting about it.

The only perk to the Pro version in my opinion is the weather feature. But with a price difference of $10 I'd rather check the weather on Blazer.

You can find a comparison chart of the two versions here
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Thanks Insertion and The Truth. Do you believe I looked for that chart yesterday for about a half hour and could not find it. Duh!
  7. GXT
    Is it possible to disable the e-mail and have the Pro version w/ the added perk ? If yes, how?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    For the most part you are correct. I struggled with the same decision a few days ago. Although Agendus Pro also has the ability to "roll-over" meetings and to-do items, Ive found that feature to be pretty useless. First off I never re-schedule meetings to occur the very next day at the same exact time, and second, if a to-do item is missed without completion youll see it under the "past due" section of your today screen. So although technically the item isnt "rolling-over" into the next day its not like you are completely forgetting about it.

The only perk to the Pro version in my opinion is the weather feature. But with a price difference of $10 I'd rather check the weather on Blazer.

You can find a comparison chart of the two versions here
    Quote Originally Posted by GXT
    Is it possible to disable the e-mail and have the Pro version w/ the added perk ? If yes, how?

Thanks.
    You can delete the email program, it is seperate.

I thought they no longer included it with the latest revision, but I must be wrong.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9. GXT
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You can delete the email program, it is seperate.

I thought they no longer included it with the latest revision, but I must be wrong.
  10. tux
    I have a question with the standard version i can not get the quote of the day to work any help?
  11. tux
    anyone or does noone use that feature?
    Quote Originally Posted by tux
    anyone or does noone use that feature?
    QOTD? Not me. Just seems silly to have some cutesy phrases on my screen every day...to each there own I guess.