Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    First Hi all,and thanks for the help and info you've provided so far. Here's the situation: my dad and I bought new 650s about 2-3 wks ago from Sprint. All was as well as could be expected until about a week ago. Now, whenever he tries to msg me, his mach. reboots. If I msg him, it will r/b when he tries to reply. The crazy thing is that it's only me/ my number that does it. He can msg back and forth all day w/ other people, no problem. Since we're in business together, I'm the one that he needs to contact most, so you can see the problem. We've called Sprint and walked thru the whole '##,numbers, push this that and the other' and nothing helps.
    If anybody has been thru this and won, PLEASE let me know how.
    Thanks
    There might be something corrupted in your contact info. Maybe your dad has either YOUR name, or YOUR number listed in his address book more than once, and its causing a conflict with the sms application. First tell your dad to try deleting just YOUR name from the address book then send an sms. If that is ineffective, try hard resetting *(after a backup of course)* and then sending you an sms without ANY contacts in his address book. Just a theory.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Thanks, will give that a try.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Read through this thread for the two SMS database files to delete. You'll lose all your SMS messages, but it fixed it for me when I had your exact same problem.