Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    In preferences, choose color Rain. It looks just like OSX!
    Zlauncher with OSX theme and icons does a great job.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    I'm not seeing it ...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    FacerPRO also has a great OSX skin.
    Smartphone Evolution:
    i330 (8/03), i500 (5/04), i600 (11/04), PPC6601 (12/04), Treo 650 (1/05), PPC6600 (10/05), PPC6700 (12/05), Treo 650 (6/06), PPC6700 (9/06), Treo 700wx (10/06)
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    I don't know what version of OS X you're looking at, but my interface certainly isn't blue.
    It's in Preferences>General>Colors. I'm not 100% sure it makes it look like OSX, but at least it's a change
    I doesn't look very Mac ish to me.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by worldwearyeyes
    FacerPRO also has a great OSX skin.
    actually I made the OS X Facer theme, along with a Newton theme. You can see and download them here: http://www.imageonesolutions.com/facer/
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Quote Originally Posted by imageone
    actually I made the OS X Facer theme, along with a Newton theme. You can see and download them here: http://www.imageonesolutions.com/facer/
    How stable is Facer on the Treo 650? This is the first I've heard of it.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    How stable is Facer on the Treo 650? This is the first I've heard of it.
    Facer is a pretty decent program actually. I used to run it and never had a problem with it. I used it in conjunction with
    WeatherManager which has a Facer plug-in to display weather info on the Facer Today screen.

http://www.tinystocks.com/highway/wm_facer.gif

I flashed my 650 with a Shadowmite ROM some time ago, and just never reinstalled it.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I flashed my 650 with a Shadowmite ROM some time ago, and just never reinstalled it.
    I'm not going to touch my ROM, so I would be installing it to my remaining 9MB of memory left.

Do you plan on putting it on your 650?
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    I'm not going to touch my ROM, so I would be installing it to my remaining 9MB of memory left.

Do you plan on putting it on your 650?
    That's a good question. I really like the program, but (just my opinion), it is better suited for a larger screen. If i had a traditional Palm (or Sony) device, it would be on it. I'm sure i'll put it back on eventually though.