1.    #1  
    I am away on business and have a work laptop. I want to use PDANet, but when I connect the Treo to the laptop it needs the few .inf files to be installed properly. I don't need the entire disk, or all of the palm desktop, just the one or two xxx.inf files for the treo to be allowed a connection to the laptop. If I am not mistaken, there is just one file I need, is it usb.inf or something, anyone know? And can post the file/s I need? Please and thank you.

I would just grab them and email them to myself from my home pc via WinHand, but my wife hasn't rebooted my pc and it seems to have lost its connection.

TIA
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
  2.    #2  
    The file is called "PalmUSBD.inf" it would be great and extremely helpful to me if someone with a Treo 650 could email that file to me at:
    mattyparanoid@hotmail.com
    I just sent the file to your Hotmail account.
    good luck
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by copwriter
    I just sent the file to your Hotmail account.
    Thanks so much, I am now connected with PDANet on my work laptop. The next two weeks in this godforsaken-windswept town are going to be a lot nicer now that I can surf from my hotel room...

Cheers...
    damn....got beat to it....was gonna help ya matty....