1.    #1  
    Quick question:

I just started using Chatter for my e-mail on my treo 650 so I could have "push through". I have Gmail so I set up an account with fastmail and then forward my gmail thru fastmail to Chatter. So far, I like it.

But, one of the things I liked about Versamail was that when the calender was on agenda view (I like to keep this as my main page), it would show you the status of your inbox (0 unread, 2 read) or whatever. Is there a way to change that so the status of Chatter shows up instead? I have set Chatter as my default e-mail program but Versamail still shows up in agenda view...

Also, in setting up Chatter, I have used another email account to email myself to make sure it is working. however, sometimes it takes a long time for the email to actually get to my treo. Any suggestions on speeding this up???
    Matthew...FYI this should be in the chatter forum, not 650 hardware. You have a better chance for Marc seeing it there. Mods please move.
    Matthew - If you're not getting mail quickly, you might send me a log (instructions in the FAQ at www.chatteremail.com) and I can see if there's a problem.

Regarding Agenda view, yes that's something I would love to add (I already support the message count in the Phone app), but the facility isn't documented so it's not obvious how to do it. But it's definitely something I plan to get done.

Marc
    Just wondered if you have made any progress on getting chatter to show up in the agenda view of the calendar.
    It can't be done (it's hard coded to VM).

Marc
    Well that just heterosexual(not that there's anything wrong with that).

Hahaha:P

Seriously though, I WISH it could be done. With a custom ROM maybe?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    How about a plug-in for Facer 3?