1.    #1  
    New Treo 650 user switching from Samsung I-500, was wondering if the software that came Handmark Express software that came on my Treo was worth the 69.90 per year fee, comments would be greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    If you go to the website they have an option for month to month and you can cancel anytime. I suggest you try it first for a month. I tried it for 2 and couldn't justify paying for it anymore when I can get all the features it gives via email/sms alerts for free.
    well everyone has a different opinion, but I really love and use Express all the time. The main use I get from it is the 411 lookup/save to address book, and also the awesome mapping/directions function. And the maps & directions look even better on the hi-res screen of the 650!!!
    Give it a try on the 650 & see what you think, compared to your Samsung....
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    well everyone has a different opinion, but I really love and use Express all the time. The main use I get from it is the 411 lookup/save to address book, and also the awesome mapping/directions function. And the maps & directions look even better on the hi-res screen of the 650!!!
    Give it a try on the 650 & see what you think, compared to your Samsung....
    The app "DA" (Directory Assistant) from Rick Whitt has the same lookup/save to address book and mapping direction function and it is FREE.
    Quote Originally Posted by wachie
    The app "DA" (Directory Assistant) from Rick Whitt has the same lookup/save to address book and mapping direction function and it is FREE.
    Bing! DA is widely viewed as one of the most valuable pieces of software available for the Treo at any price. It is easily the most valuable FREE software available. Still, I'd throw a couple of Paypal bucks at Mr. Whitt for this great app.
    I've recently downloaded Handmark Express and I love it. Zenet2, it seems that you probably have Sprint as you switched from an i500, so another thing to think about is downloading it from Sprint's applications offerings. I would assume also that you have Vision. Sprint offers the program for $6.99/month, but you should have a $5 or $10 download credit per month through Vision, thereby making the software only $2/month or free.

I called data technical support to be sure that the download credit would apply to Express every month, and they said it did. Since I never download games or ringers, this was a perfect opportunity for me to get the software for only $30/year.
    Express is simply the most useful program that is on my Treo.
    As a road warrior it allows me to stay in touch with the interesting
    details of life. It is a reason to offset many of the problems that exist with
    the Treo 650.

Express Rocks!
    Last edited by CUBBIEBEAR; 03/14/2005 at 07:16 PM.