1.    #1  
    upon receiving my sony 660, my treo 650 found it, and it worked aok..no the treo 650 wont find the sony 660, and its not working..can anyone help advise??? thanks in adv
  2.    #2  
    i try to connect the headset to the phone, treo screen says connection in progress.. yet headset and phone do not connect ..anyone know problem?? thanks
    Gotta put both of them in the pairing mode at the same time.
    Go and reset the 660. Then retry the pairing. It should work.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 650now
    Gotta put both of them in the pairing mode at the same time.
    ]

I "think" i have done that..it says ion the treo screen connection in progress..yet bluetooth headset still doesnt connect...any tips?? thx
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by PCSCURT
    pls explain how to reset?? thanks
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by PCSCURT
    anyone know how to reset?? thx in adv
    Didn't your 660 come with that pretty little fold out owner's manual w/pics??
    Press and hold the vol+ and vol- down for 5 secs. When you get the arrows rotating on the lcd screen with the battery icon etc. press and hold the vol+ and vol- down for 5 secs again. You'll see the Akono splash screen. It's reset.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Didn't your 660 come with that pretty little fold out owner's manual w/pics??
    Press and hold the vol+ and vol- down for 5 secs. When you get the arrows rotating on the lcd screen with the battery icon etc. press and hold the vol+ and vol- down for 5 secs again. You'll see the Akono splash screen. It's reset.
    its now working..thanks very much for yr helo
    well i tried reseting mine. I hit the + and - its recycles i hit them both again. The Akono splash screen pops up. Then it recycles again in a loop. I think mine is broken
    It went into "pairing mode" again.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    there is no way to stop it. I turn the unit off, as soon as i turn it back on its still cycling. No matter what i do. any suggestions?