Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yup. I just called Treo (after Cingular didn't know anything about this). Sure enough, Anyone who gets the error stated in the first post has faulty hardware and needs to get another one.

The Palm rep did say they are working on a patch to fix this, but they have no idea when it will be ready. I also asked him if this had anything to do with the significant interference problems I was having (the 650 gives tons of interference when I turn on a TV, speak on a cordless phone in my home, or even walk into a room with a clock radio; e.g., the clock radio, even though it's turned off starts to make all sorts of noises). He said it's possible, but he's not sure. (Is anyone else finding this?)

Also, I wonder if the reason the mute trick isn't working for me is because of the bad hardware.

Sigh. I'm getting really tired of this. Lemme at those quality assurance guys at Palm! Grrrrr....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.loveisearned.com<O</O
    Instant Messenger:<O</O
    AOL: brilovett, MSN: blovett@chicagogsb.edu, Yahoo: bm_lovett
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilovett
    I also asked him if this had anything to do with the significant interference problems I was having (the 650 gives tons of interference when I turn on a TV, speak on a cordless phone in my home, or even walk into a room with a clock radio; e.g., the clock radio, even though it's turned off starts to make all sorts of noises). He said it's possible, but he's not sure. (Is anyone else finding this?)

Also, I wonder if the reason the mute trick isn't working for me is because of the bad hardware.

Sigh. I'm getting really tired of this. Lemme at those quality assurance guys at Palm! Grrrrr....
    I too have same interference probs. With radar detector AND satellite radio as well...
    Cingular T650
    ...now back to Motorola and a Zire 72!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12