1.    #1  
    I get all my email delivered to Outlook on my desktop and Versamail on my Treo 650. I don't need to sync my inbox, but can you sync the Sent Mail? I want the email I send from my Treo to be archived in Outlook. Even when I choose to sync Outbox and Inbox, the Sent mail doesn't seem to sync from Treo to PC.
    I use Versmail / Activesync / Exchange, and mail that I send from my Treo gets sync'd to my Outlook "sent" folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericdfairchild
    I use Versmail / Activesync / Exchange, and mail that I send from my Treo gets sync'd to my Outlook "sent" folder.
    I have the same setup as you but my "sent" folders never sync? Any idea what I need to do?
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Versamail has a setting in its Prefrences > Reply Options, for it to always BCC a copy to a particular address. I use that to copy all of my sent mail to Outlook. From there you can filter it to move it into your sent folder if you want.

Cheers,
    Jacob H.
  5.    #5  
    Using the BCC option, it seems there is no way to add something to the message to filter it on in Outlook. Also, I notice if I tell it to send a BCC to x@hotmail.com, it really comes through as the original message. For example, I send from from@hotmail.com to to@hotmail.com and BCC to bcc@hotmail.com, it shows up in Outlook as from from@hotmail.com and to to@hotmail.com and not to BCC@hotmail.com so I can't even use the address to filter on.
  6.    #6  
    I found 2 ways to do it:

1) On the Reply options put in a Name that distinguishes the email sent from the treo from other email sent like John Smith (Treo). Then in Outlook filter on the header looking for "(Treo)"
    2) Create a new email address solely for receiving these BCCs and then filter on that account in Outlook.

I used 2) and set the rule to put in my sent mail and mark it as read.