Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ditto Masonuc. I've never used Bluetooth and this problem is a regular occurence.
    I reported the same problem in another thread. My experience is that the red phone key for wakeup fails to function after an extended period of time. I have had this device for about 2 weeks and it seems to happen overnight. I have to remove the battery to get it to come back to life. I always turnoff the Bluettoth and the phone at night just as a precaution. Treo 650 on Cingular. BTW the first Treo 650 failed within 48 hours (all 5 way keys, phone buttons, home, menu keys would not respond).
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I have had this happen 4 times in the past 30 days or so. Each time was different that the last. BT on. Next time BT was off. Radio was on, next time off. 2 times overnight, 2 times during the day. Twice the time had completely stopped. So I was able to figure out what time it happened.
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    Do you think it could be a bad sector in the internal flash memory?

Or could it be a loose battery?... can someone try pushing the battery further in and then press the red button to see if the treo will respond?
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    What SIM cards are you guys all using? Just trying to narrow things down. I'm using a 32k SIM.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12