1.    #1  
    I've loaded Today 2.2 onto my 600 and everything seems to be working fine except the integration with Mail.

Even if I have unread messages, the Today screen says 'no unread messages.' As I go into Today's preferences, highlight Inbox and click options, a dialog box pops up and says "Action Not Possible: Item has no options."

The other displayable info I'm interested in (date, calendar, and tasks) all allow options to be set, the most important of which is the ability to have a specific app open up when clicking one of those categories on the Today screen. I find it quite odd that the mail category does not have options and apparently was not automatically mapped to the default Mail program on my 600.

Has anyone else tried this and encountered the same issue?
  2.    #2  
    Just in case anyone else is running into the same thing, below is an excerpt from a support email I received from Today's developer yesterday:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The reason that there's no mail found or any
    options for mail in the preferences, is that only the default Mail
    application in the Palm OS (from the original Palm OS 3) and VersaMail
    is supported as of yet. If neither if found, then Today is unable to
    detect any mails.

A lot of people have requested support for other mail
    applications but since it don't have access to any other hardware
    than Tungsten T and Palm Vx I'm not able to develop and test it.
    I'll see what I can do about it in the future.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------