Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Anyone tried the Scala 500 kit that has a non-bluetooth adapter with the 600 yet?
    Yes I have tried it. It sort of works. I have a 600 on Verizon and it may be a verizon issue. Cant seem to find out. It does not work fully in automatic mode. It appears to work in that you can answer, and hang up, but in about 30 seconds the earpiece clicks on again(like its in talk mode) Sometimes I can hit the control button and it will turn off, only to have it turnon again. Somtimes it wont even turn off. Its great in manual mode. But hey whats the use if I cant push the button on the headset to answer and hangup. I may try the A210 adapter by Jabra. Some people on this form say it works for them.. Let us know what your experience is.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I haven't bought it yet...and not sure I will after hearing it isn't working well for you. Maybe I am better off to go with the Scala by itself and the A210. Lots of good reviews here for the Sony, but it sure is expensive!!! I'm not sure I want to invest that kind of $ having never even tried Bluetooth.