1.    #1  
    This is a weird one. I used to be able to access the call og by pressing the green phone button while in the Phone ap. This stopped working. Is there another way to access it? Do I have to do a hard reset? That seems extreme! I really need to be able to access it for contacts!
    You press the green button twice, right? once to turn it one, once to get the pull down menu with call log, etc.
    well, you can try to make a soft reset then try again. It happend to me once and thats what i did.
    I unfortunately had to perform a hard reset to get the call log back. Have you installed Contacts5 anytime recently? Someone mentioned that it could have been the culprit in my case.
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    You can add the Call log to your favorites screens - I always show four favorites - Contacts, Voicemail, Camera and Call log. You add Call log by going to Manu|Edit Favorites Page. The Call log is one of the options in the 'type' drop down.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Did you install DateBk5? If so, read the readme - there is a button reset program included that fixes this.
    I have the same problem for last 4 days . By mistake i posted a new thread for this . Apologize for this .
    It sure is annoying to not to be able to find who called you ?
    I don't know how to get it back.
    I did not install Datebk5, and philmair, call log is not listed in edit favourite pages on my 650.
    Did not install contact 5.
    2 soft resets still unable to get call log!!

Got to be a reason ......
    Last edited by Mtreosexual; 03/12/2005 at 11:13 AM.
  9.    #9  
    I did not install Datebook or Contact. It just stopped working! I will try a hard reset, but that is a bummer.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by philmair
    You can add the Call log to your favorites screens - I always show four favorites - Contacts, Voicemail, Camera and Call log. You add Call log by going to Manu|Edit Favorites Page. The Call log is one of the options in the 'type' drop down.
    Thanks.... This got it going again. Still Can't use the green phone button, but at least I can access it.
    If you have a backup program, reinstall the "Saved Preference" from an earlier backup back on your phone. Then do a soft reset. This is how I fixed mine.
    Try using the following to reset the phone button. Worked for me:

http://www.shsh.com/downloads/btnfix.zip
    If you have added new software of changed a setting recently, you will lose the saved setting or registry.
  14.    #14  
    I did a hard reset and this got the phone button working again. Phone was resetting itself 5 times a day, so maybe it was time for it to be cleaned out. I've only had it for 3 weeks though!