Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    You'll get over it.
    true.

it appears, however, you ignorance will be around for a loooonng time....

looks like you are new to the board. i'll give you some advice - refrain from insulting folks you don't know or have never met.

debate = good
    wit = better
    insults = bad

these equations are pretty well established here.
    Quote Originally Posted by pabo
    looks like you are new to the board.
    No, been here a couple of years.

i'll give you some advice - refrain from insulting folks you don't know or have never met.

debate = good
    wit = better
    insults = bad
    it appears, however, you ignorance will be around for a loooonng time....
    Knucklehead

n: someone who takes something as fact just because everyone else believes it is so....
    not just stupid, but ignorant, too.
    Pot calling kettle, come in kettle.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    no, just responding - you forgot to start with your apologist comment, as well as your tasteless mother and oedipus comments.

you apparently see nothing wrong with making offensive comments as long as they are followed by a smiley face. most folks here, if they found a comment was taken in offense as opposed to as a joke, would apologize. you apparently see no need - this is pretty telling.

this is boring, and I'm sure no one else is interested. go ahead, you can get in the last word.
    no, just responding - you forgot to start with your apologist comment, as well as your tasteless mother and oedipus comments.

you apparently see nothing wrong with making offensive comments as long as they are followed by a smiley face. most folks here, if they found a comment was taken in offense as opposed to as a joke, would apologize. you apparently see no need - this is pretty telling.

this is boring, and I'm sure no one else is interested. go ahead, you can get in the last word.
    Thanks for making my point. Pay attention grasshopper, you will learn.
    Please watch the personal attacks... they will NOT be tolerated here.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123