1.    #1  
    Anyone else experience a poor fit with the Sony Ericsson HBH-660?

If you don't use the piece that goes around your ear, the speaker seems to fit naturally into the ear canal. However, when you trip to wrap the 'holder' around the ear, there is no way that speaker will fit into the canal. The speaker gets pulled up and out of the ear canal.

Is that the way it's supposed to fit? Any way to modify it?

By the way, this happens for both my wife and me.
  2. Cas
    Jabra eargels that fit on the speaker then into your ear, no need for the earloop... Can get them at your local rat shack for $7... they increase the volume a bunch and are very comfy
    I second the Jabra eargels. The earhook that comes with the 660 is a joke. I didn't even use it. I went straight for the eargels and never looked back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo LVR/H8TR
    I second the Jabra eargels. The earhook that comes with the 660 is a joke. I didn't even use it. I went straight for the eargels and never looked back.
    Same here.
    The 660 is not supposed to fit into your ear canal. It just lays over your ear.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  6.    #6  
    Never thought of using the gels. Great idea. Thanks for sharing!
    [QUOTE=Treo LVR/H8TR]I second the Jabra eargels. The earhook that comes with the 660 is a joke. I didn't even use it. I went straight for the eargels and never looked back.[/QUOT

are u guys talking about HBH-660 with id display???

i have one and trhe ear loop is bothering me is the another way using the hbh-660 with out the ear hook?

also i have jabra 250 but( lot of static )i dont use it any more
    i cant see how jabras gell fit in 660?

any help
    thanks
    I Bought the clear ones the ear gell, i cant get them to fit in my ear with out the hbh-660 hook? is there a way using the hbh-660 with ear gell only
    The gels are cool, and another option is SlicSound: http://www.slicsound.com/ss001.asp

Goes a little deeper in the ear than the gels IMO, but either works just as well.

WHOOO .