1.    #1  
    My Treo 650 refuses to complete a sync. It syncs everything just like it should and then goes into a endless installing applications sequence at the end. Any ideas?
    BTW, there is nothing listed to be installed on the Quick Installer.
    Thanks for any help.
    go into the install folder in you palm directory and clean it out

program files/palmone/BP/install
  3.    #3  
    Hey dutch! Thanks a million for your help. I went into that directory and found it with a full DocumentsToGo install waiting. Strange, because that program and all its components is already installed on my Treo. So I deleted all that "junk". Thanks for the tip.
    Also, I have had the desktop Plucker application running in the background. Prior to attempting your recommendation, I just shut down the desktop Plucker app and found that the sync completed like it should.
    Thanks again for your help and that lightning fast response!
    It also happens when you dont have enough memory on you treo... see memory issues posted on this board. Had a program that " you need 1.7megs avalible memory on your device" but when it fully installs it take up almost 5megs on the treo-- thanks P1-- its also one that you can load on the SD carg but then wants to move to ram to run -- which never happens.

RJ