1.    #1  
    I am starting over from scratch but NEED to keep my SMS conversations from the 600?

Any ideas?

I'll be eternally grateful.

-M
  2.    #2  
    i hate to be a pest... but really... does no-one have an answer?
    I've never seen an answer to this, I suggest you scap your old messages and start over, you don't want anything that will give you reset loops...loops are just too easy accomplished with Palm OS...
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    its just not something that can be done
    try deleting all the messages. thats what i did.
    now you can start new
  5.    #5  
    come on smart guys... these answers dont help... someone must know of something
    Just a thought-I haven't tried it, but what if you used FileZ to copy SMSmessages2 to a card, then to the 650?
    won't work
    I wonder if u can transfer the sms database file to a 600 from a 650 . highly doubt it. although u r not wanting to do that.

I guess u could go to the sprint website and type in what people wrote to you and send it as a txt msg to your phone using their number as the callback(may take a few hours I suppose) but it may serve some sort of purpose
    Last edited by TreoDaddeo6; 03/16/2005 at 04:37 PM.
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    or you can use PDA reach or another type of application and copy an entire chat log.
    use some program of some sort that will allow you to hack/post the entire chat log in a new txt msg to yourself and then send it it to yourself.

Somebody ever made a program to hack the sms length yet for the 650??

We're tryin' WeeBitObsessed!!
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    One possible workaround is to use Desktop Sync for Funsms:

http://www.fun4palm.com/x4/produkte/...r%20funSMS.asp

It lets your sync and archive your sms's via the Fun SMS app to your desktop. I don't think your can re-sync it back to your Treo, but at least you can back your old sms to your computer...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  11.    #11  
    REWARD!

I'll pay $50 FOR THE SOLUTION!
    I'll throw this idea out there and see if it sticks...

I have that MDM Secure File PDA Back up Card. There might be a way to save only those SMS files to that card, then restore to a T650. one must have the T650 MDM updater that is listed here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=74595
    Hello all ,

I just received my new Treo 650 and as everybody here, would like to transfer my SMS from the Treo 600 to the 650.

I found on the forum that the question has been asked a lot of time, but did not find any solution :

http://discussion.treocentral.com/se...archid=3546236

It is possible to do this transfer now or still impossible ?

Thanx in advance,
    Regards,
    Bo.
    $50??

HAH

for $250 I will transfer from you 600 to 650 + air fare +meals+hotel

seriously I will