Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    How do you hang up just one of them?

Whenever I'm on a call and another call comes in, I can either hang up on both calls or leave both online. I can't hang up on the first call and begin speaking on the second call alone.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    If anyone has figured this one out, I'd love to hear it! This bothers me more than anything else about the phone!!!!
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...
    Here's how to do it: If you want to keep talking on the first call, just select "Ignore". If you want to hang up on the 1st call and take the 2nd call, select "Ignore" and select "Hang up all" to hang up on the first call. In a couple seconds, you'll get a call from the 2nd call. But you have to do it quickly, before your caller gets to voicemail.
    This has been discussed many times here. It is a carrier network issue with Sprint/CDMA anyway. Has nothing to do with the 650 per se, and nothing that can be done about it at this time.
    If the 2nd caller disconnects on their end, even though it MAY LOOK like you are still connected to that call, that line IS INDEED open for subsequent calls.

Try this experiment: (I used my multi-line work phone to call in from different numbers)

Connect call number one.

Arrange for a second call to come in, answer it. (both lines are now being utilized)

Now switch back to call number one and ask caller number 2 to hang up.

Your phone screen will indicate that both calls are still connected.....

BUT....

Arrange for another call to come in (this will be the 3rd call), you will find that you are indeed able to answer the new call.

K
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    This has been discussed many times here. It is a carrier network issue with Sprint/CDMA anyway. Has nothing to do with the 650 per se, and nothing that can be done about it at this time.
    Does the same hold true for Cingular?
    What about in a conference call? How do I hang up A only and talk to B?