1.    #1  
    Sorry but I'm new to the 650 and I appreciate any help. I keep getting that blinking star in the upper left hand corner and I think it's because I haven't checked all the calls I missed. My SE had a "Calls" button where I could check calls I made, received or missed. I can't seem to find that on my Treo... Help? thanks BTW I love my Treo 650 and have no problems. Mainly because there really isn't a better smartphone available in U.S.
  2.    #2  
    never mind I'm an *****. I clicked it... But where is that call log at? Thanks.
    The blinking star is a notification. Tap on it to see what it says. It should give an otion to clear notifications.

As far as a log, for Sprint, its on the main phone app page, on the favorites menu. Bottom right. Don't know about others.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    nevermind. I'm anidiot again. Hey thanks though anyway. Next time I'll try not to clog the discussion board.
    Press the green Phone button while already in the Phone app (with no numbers entered) to bring up a popup of recent numbers dialled, which also has links to the dial pad and call log.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jetkins
    Press the green Phone button while already in the Phone app (with no numbers entered) to bring up a popup of recent numbers dialled, which also has links to the dial pad and call log.

nice one. thanks alot.