1.    #1  
    Hello All,
    How do I switch to call waiting on the earpice and not on the phone?
    i don't think that the hbh-660 supports that function.
    yes it does...
    just hit the same button that u hit on the earpiece to pick up and end a call
    tapping or press-and-holding the button hangs up on mine. The manual also doesn't mention using call-waiting.
    are u serious?
    that is very strange.
    tapping the button once (not holding) works fine for me.
    did it again today when someone else called me when i was already on a call.

can someone else comment as well?
    I know it works on mine :| wah da...maybe a defective Headset?
    I'll run a few more experiments. I have two HBH-660s and will see if they both exhibit this behavious. I ran many tests with the first headset and can not get call waiting to work. I tested tapping, pressing, as well as pressing and holding. I'm using a Sprint 650 with the Bluetooth carkit patch applied.
    ah i c
    maybe the patch is as a result of it not working.
    I am using an Unlocked 650 w/o the patch installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by AznTriniBwoy
    are u serious?
    that is very strange.
    tapping the button once (not holding) works fine for me.
    did it again today when someone else called me when i was already on a call.

can someone else comment as well?
    I know it works on mine :| wah da...maybe a defective Headset?
    Ditto here! A single press on the headset button will answer second call. Another single press will switch back to first caller.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    After some more testing, I can now confirm that the HBH-660 DOES support call waiting switching on the Sprint Treo 650 as well. The reason it wasn't working for me previously was because the PalmOne car kit patch had been deleted. Once I reapplied the car kit patch, the HBH-660 allowed me to swap between callers.

To summarize: If you have a Sprint Treo 650 with the original firmware (Treo650-1.03-SPCS) then you must apply the PalmOne Bluetooth car kit patch to use call waiting with an HBH-660.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad
    After some more testing, I can now confirm that the HBH-660 DOES support call waiting switching on the Sprint Treo 650 as well. The reason it wasn't working for me previously was because the PalmOne car kit patch had been deleted. Once I reapplied the car kit patch, the HBH-660 allowed me to swap between callers.

To summarize: If you have a Sprint Treo 650 with the original firmware (Treo650-1.03-SPCS) then you must apply the PalmOne Bluetooth car kit patch to use call waiting with an HBH-660.
    glad it worked out for you
    good to know guys. thanks for the info!
  12. Cas
    how can you tell what firmware your phone has?
    - go to the phone view (ie. Hit the Green Phone key on the dial pad)
    - Press the drop down menu key or use your stylus, whichever you prefer
    - Go to "Options"
    - Then go to "Phone Info"
    Your Firmware Version will be listed there.

HTH