1.    #1  
    I recently bought The Bourne Supremacy and used a pocket divix encoder to convert the movie so that it can be played on my 650. I tried this with a sample first (the 1st 10min of the movie) and it worked fine. Then I deleted that chunk and encoded the entire movie.

When I try to hotsync the movie (using the quick install), I keep getting an error saying that the memory card is full. It is a 512mb sandisk card and there are 291mb available space. The movie is around 200mb, yet every time, I get this error.

Anybody else have this happen to them? what do I do?
    dont hotsync. use a card reader to copy it directly to the sd card.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  3.    #3  
    ^ my friend has one and it always erases all of his data - which makes me nervious. Plus I am leaving town (spring break here I come) and need it done quickly (aka, don't have time to get one).

Are there any other alternatives??

And thanks for the comments.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    You might not have 200M of continuous space free, necessary to store the movie.

Speaking of erasing all your data, try reformatting the card and installing the movie first.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Hot sync converts the movie and makes it larger..copy direct to SD with a reader
    get card export2 demo from softick. IT will do it for you.