1.    #1  
    Ok, I'm been searching and searching and no one seems to address this....

Whenever I pickup the phone the volume is always adjusted down "two notches", and I must use the side rocker-button to max it out. I understand you can set the ringer volume, but I'm talking about during an actual call. Is there a way you can set speakerphone/ear volume to MAX automatically or as I call it "lock it". Anyone?

Thanks Dale
    After setting the volume level with for either you have to press the lowest button on the side of your Treo to "lock" the new settings.
    what we need is a utility to max it out after a reset...needless to say the utility will run often!
  4.    #4  
    I understand you need to "lock-in" the settings....however that only locks the ringer, NOT in-call volume.

Thanks Dale
    I just answer the phone, "Hi, please yell as I can't freakin hear you".
  6.    #6  
    Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by netdale
    I understand you need to "lock-in" the settings....however that only locks the ringer, NOT in-call volume.
    I have exactly the same issue... so it isn't affecting only Netdale.

In-call volume is always 2 notches down from maximum and hitting the side "confirm" button doesn't lock the volume for subsequent calls. We're probably going to need an app to adress this or wait for a ROM update.