Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    One more question for you jlczl:

Can you answer a call waiting call with the button on the Logitech Mobile Freedom? Or do you have to answer it with the handset (treo 650)?
    I just bought a logitech mobile pro. Should be here in a week or so. I'll let you know if it's better. I'm sending the TWH back. Too much static and no tone to let me know it hangs up. People tell me it isn't very clear. They liked the sound on the Cardo Scala 500 (which got ran over with a car) better. Since I have a convertible I am really hoping the pro with the better longer mic will be the answer.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I have Mobile Pro :-). Great thing about it is; it has 8 hours of battery life. Reception is good and boom mic has wind cover to let you speak in windy environment outdoors.
    Treo650/sprint PCS/Locked/unlimited vision & SMS (now international too)& 1000 mins for $65.
    Treo650/tmobile/Unlocked/on trial.
    Logitech Mobile Pro.
    JabraBT800.
    Treo Wireless Headset.
    SE HBH660.
    Motorolla 810.
    Supertooth Bluetooth car kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam2579
    I have Mobile Pro :-). Great thing about it is; it has 8 hours of battery life. Reception is good and boom mic has wind cover to let you speak in windy environment outdoors.
    what about the earpiece...how is it fitting on your ears....i think i have medium to small ears so that is another thing
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    In answer to your questions: 1.) No static when in reasonable range (10 - 15 ft.) and there is no metallic obstruction (ex. When I leave my phone in my work truck --size of large suv-- and I get a call while at the rear of the truck, I get static) 2.) I have not tried the Sony. 3.) In a call waiting situation you must answer from the phone.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    How is the reception compared to the TWH? If your Treo is in your left pocket and your logitech is on your right ear, is there much static? How do people on the other end say it sounds compared to the TWH?
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Earpiece covers ear pretty well. It is not "goes into the ear", rather its "over the ear" headset. It is quite comfortable and lightweight but I wont say that you wont feel it when its on your ear. Also reception is almost the same as with TWH or SE HBH660. The difference is, other party can hear me very well compared to other headphones I used, specially in noisy environments, like coffee shop or bar etc.
    Treo650/sprint PCS/Locked/unlimited vision & SMS (now international too)& 1000 mins for $65.
    Treo650/tmobile/Unlocked/on trial.
    Logitech Mobile Pro.
    JabraBT800.
    Treo Wireless Headset.
    SE HBH660.
    Motorolla 810.
    Supertooth Bluetooth car kit.
    Earpiece covers ear pretty well. It is not "goes into the ear", rather its "over the ear" headset. It is quite comfortable and lightweight but I wont say that you wont feel it when its on your ear. Also reception is almost the same as with TWH or SE HBH660. The difference is, other party can hear me very well compared to other headphones I used, specially in noisy environments, like coffee shop or bar etc.

Well, based on the feedback on here about it, I finally got the logitech today. I must say in the few tests I've done so far it is better at causing less static when in my opposite side pants pocket, which is key. Also, people on the other end seem to think it is more clear. One issue, the sound on my end doesn't seem to be as loud as the TWH or Cardo and I'm wondering if others have had that experience. I'm just worried about hearing when in my car with the top down.
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12