1.    #1  
    Does any such app exists? I am using MinutesPlus for tracking my minutes and it works great and its accurate to boot but it doesnt track SMS messages. Does anyone know of an app that can do track the number of SMS messages sent in a billing period?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  2.    #2  
    *Bumpety bump*

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    *Bumpety bump*
    I am doubtful that it's possible, based on my knowledge of how SMS works on the Treo. The problem is that SMS notifications are sent to every application that wants to know about them, BUT any application can also say that it's "handled" the SMS and that no further action is necessary. I'm unaware of any way to be "first" to handle these notifications; that being the case, there's no way to guarantee that a given application would "see" them all, and therefore be able to count them. Does that make sense?

Marc
    I thought I saw a SMS counter in one of the Palm preferences menus when I was poking around about a week ago...but, I don't remember where I found it.

I'm assuming you're looking for something a bit more exact...
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
  5.    #5  
    Where was this SMS counter? Cause I have looked all over the Prefs in the regular Prefs and even looked at the SMS preferences under the SMS app and not seen anything like this...

Help!

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...