Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SAkp
    TurboTiger,

The note, task and alarm icons per event/task item is in the works. If I can hazard a guess it should be version 1.3 or sooner. I also want to make each icon optional so for instance, I can have it show only the note icons if that's what suits.

Regarding the alarm issues you saw, if you could let me know more details including the sequence of the steps you did and whether the problem is reproducible - that would be great. Post here or e-mail me.

Thanks and regards,
    Simon
    sakp@LilRedSpider.com
    Simon,

I've had a chance to set the alarm again I am experiencing the following:
    Double click on the appointment.
    Set the alarm
    I tried this for 3 different settings.
    Appt time "1" the alarm displayed but no sound
    Appt time "2" the alarm displayed but no sound
    Appt time "3" it worked fine.

So there's no consistency in this issue, but I decided to post it here instead of emailing you directly to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

Love the app so far,
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Like the look......doesn't have a bunch of tabs and other stuff cluttering up the screen. Add a small SMTWTFS set of boxes on top and current date / time on bottom and I'd say you have the best one I have seen.
    Played with it last night. The ability to shrink fonts and adjust areas taken up by things is WONDERFUL.
    very nice. I notice on my 650 I don't see the location (nor do I see away to add in a new event).

Yes 5way would be good. Paging by day (vs. current screen). As well, as a home (today's date)
    Simon,

Just wanted to give you some additional feedback.

I really like being able to choose various colors for task, days of the week, etc.
    And I really like the way the task and calendar display on the same screen.

It is the first app I look at each time I use my Treo to remind me of where I have to be and what I have to do.

Tks Again
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  6.    #26  
    Thanks for the positive comments.

I wanted to mention that support for the location field has been added and will be in TMP v.1.0 when it is released.

I had reports of unduly long delays when starting and exiting TMP on Treo 650 and T5 devices with large appointment databases (more than 2,000 records). One beta tester clocked 7 seconds just for the app to exit. It turns out that modifying TMP to work directly with the PDat database resolved that problem. The change also had the side effect that I could now add proper support for the location field.

Regards,
    Simon
    LilRedSpider.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12