1.    #1  
    So it looks like I'll never get the Treo 600 to integrate with a Mecedes, I therfore have the choice of the following phones:
    # Nokia 6310i
    # Sony Ericsson T637
    # Siemens C56
    # Siemens S56
    Which would you choose & has anyone migrated their phone book to one of them?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I say get either the Nokia or the T637. I have not used the Nokia myself, but many people say they like it. I do like the T637 a lot though, and it would make a great car phone. Do the V600s work with the Mercedes setups? I like that phone a lot as well and think it would be the best choice if it is compatible. I pulled the BMW install kit when I got the car because there were newer and better phones that I liked more...I sure wish I could do an integrated bluetooth setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    So it looks like I'll never get the Treo 600 to integrate with a Mecedes, I therfore have the choice of the following phones:
    # Nokia 6310i
    # Sony Ericsson T637
    # Siemens C56
    # Siemens S56
    Which would you choose & has anyone migrated their phone book to one of them?
    Hi,

You might want to check compatibility of Bluetooth of the Nokia. It seems to be a bit special and often difficult to pair.

I never used it but have a colleague that uses a BT GPS device with a Tungsten. He wasn't able to get the GPS straight (unexplainable resets and hangs of the Tunsten) without deleting the BT drivers of his Nokia 6310i - it messed up everything.

Bye,

Ton
  4.    #4  
    Don't need bluetooth, the car doesn't support it, my main concern's migrating my phone book to one of them.