1.    #1  
    I ordered yesterday morning with 1 day shipping, hoping it would ship today so I could get it tommorrow...anyway my order still says 'processing', in your experience how long did ProClip take to process your order?

Yes I'm being impatient, just wondering though
    1 | 2
  2.    #2  
    Turns out the 650 holder is out of stock and they should receive another shipment next Mon. or Wed.
    1 | 2
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Once they have it, I expect you'll get it quickly. My ProClip shipped the day I ordered it, and it arrived about 2 days later...and I did not pay for any sort of shipping upgrade. Very impressive! BTW, I really like the holder.
  4.    #4  
    They responded within the hour to my email, and stated I wouldn't have to pay for shipping. Not sure what that means exactly since I choose 1 day shipping, but we'll see. Anyway, I look forward to receiving it ( i got the swivel holder and mount for my civic ) and being able to use it on my 7hr. round-trip drive to Dallas and back next week.
    1 | 2
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I was going to ask if you got swivel...but I didn't want to disappoint you if you didn't. Personally that is my favorite feature. I think you will be very pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwife
    I was going to ask if you got swivel...but I didn't want to disappoint you if you didn't. Personally that is my favorite feature. I think you will be very pleased.
    I have to agree, I just got mine today and it's great.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwife
    that's good to hear

I'm curious where exactly the "center mount" will be mounted in my civic, because they didn't have a picture of this on their site...and if it will block any airvents.
    1 | 2
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I got the mount for an Acura. It does go over the air vents, but it sits far enough out that I don't think it's blocking the AC or heat much.