1.    #1  
    I am thinking of buying a 600 for my girlfriend. Send me a PM with the price you want.

Thanks!

Already did

EDIT: Wow, I was vague... I already sold my 600 (but long before I get the 650 which should be today), that is. I got myself into trouble with a Nokia 6620 in the meantime. Now, I'm torn... let the shootout begin!

Todd/Indy
    Last edited by tbhausen; 03/10/2005 at 04:00 PM.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    ALready eBayed my wife's and my T600s a couple of weeks ago.
    what did you get for it?
    Got $300 for one and $325 for the other. I created 2 bundles with extras:

One had a 2nd wall travel charger and one car charger plus an extra HotSync cable.
    One had 2 car chargers and and a 2-in-1 HotSync/USB charge cable.
    Both had a 128 MB SD card (the one free from P1 when you requested it for your T650).
    Both were Cingular units so they had the original leather side belt case.
    Both had an extra stylus.
    Both had the original box, CD, manuals, and both were essentially new units (refurb exchanges).

The extras might have brought a few more $$ separately on eBay, but I didn't want the hassle, and lots of other folks sell the accessories.

I was happy with the $$ I got, and both buyers were very happy with the deals/bundles. It made the jump to the T650s for us more palatable (still had to buy cases, car chargers, and spare styli).