Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Can I filter on the "read" status of messages? This would be really cool and match what Outlook and Thunderbird allow you to do.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Yes, I was going to add that... As I said in the release notes, this is just a start.

Marc
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Looking forward to it...

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    It's in b9...

Marc
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    This is great Marc. Should the message be "removed" from the filtered mailbox after it is read when the filter is on unread? So far it seems that if I read the message on the Treo it doesn't get removed from the filtered mailbo but if I read the message from my desktop it is removed. Oh yeah, did I tell you this is great?

Hmm... Hmmm... I'll have to look at that.

Marc