1.    #1  
    Yesterday I downloaded trial version of Aileronmail for my Treo650. The package is more than great! Pls inform me about how to subscribe to the app. from website. Can I get any discount for two/three purchase?
    >Martina.
    Quote Originally Posted by martina
    Yesterday I downloaded trial version of Aileronmail for my Treo650. The package is more than great! Pls inform me about how to subscribe to the app. from website. Can I get any discount for two/three purchase?
    >Martina.
    Visit https://www.corsoft.net:8080/subscribe.asp and select the second option 'Yes - Apply this purchase to my existing service'. Then enter appropriate details in the fields and follow the instructions. Yes you will get discount for two/three year subscription. If you have any further questions feel free to reach us online for a live support,we will be glad to help you.
    Tim K
  3.    #3  
    You guys are as good as I heard you were.... Thanks for your prompt reply Tim. I have subscribed/purchased the Aileronmail from the website link you provided me. Due to discount I hav got now it for next two years. Thanks to you once again for a lovely product. Bye.
    You are welcome. Do reach us online If you have any issues/problems with your access or configuration. And also let us know your comments,we intend to use them to enhance our service back to you.
    Tim K
    I agree with you martina about their support system. It's great.The reason I chose their product is because of it's IMAP4 and POP3 support. It is a great PDA mail client,and allows me to access my email on the road as If I were at my desktop - without disorganizing my emails or having to offload them from my mail server. Thanks.
    Well I think these treocentral forums are also great. They have a lot of information regarding all the devices,softwares and other applications. Thanks to Katie[my friend] who gave me a link to these. I am charged to get this much information at a single virtual place. Carry on treocentral moderator, we love it. Thanks.
    KYM