Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    All I'm finding out there is a $45-60 kit with world power adapters...

Anyone know of a simple $20-25 cradle for this beast?

Nothing on ebay either???

What's with that?
    what rock have you been under? we've known this for months.
    Im sure there will be a discount Treo 650 cradle on ebay or somewhere else once the 650 has been around longer...its still a relatively new phone...got to give time for the 3rd party manufacturers to make something...

I just got my Palm One Cradle today...have to pick it up from UPS...im excited!
    maybe a website, something like...

www.treo650cradleupdate.com

Dear Palmone,

Your lack of producing a cradle to my satisfaction has lead to the following problems, halitosis and impotence. My wife gives you until March 30 to correct the issues.

What do ya think?
    Quote Originally Posted by adamstew
    Im sure there will be a discount Treo 650 cradle on ebay or somewhere else once the 650 has been around longer...its still a relatively new phone...got to give time for the 3rd party manufacturers to make something...

I just got my Palm One Cradle today...have to pick it up from UPS...im excited!
    been around longer? the phone launched like 5 months ago.
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    maybe a website, something like...

www.treo650cradleupdate.com

Dear Palmone,

Your lack of producing a cradle to my satisfaction has lead to the following problems, halitosis and impotence. My wife gives you until March 30 to correct the issues.

What do ya think?
    Great idea! And if that doesn't work we could always make a Tundy memorial site. www.iwastundy.com - dedicated to the man who threatened Palm but got bored in the process.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    -dedicated to the man who threatened Palm but got bored in the process.
    hilarious
  8.    #8  
    dethman - "what rock have you been under? we've known this for months."

Nice, very nice... well, actually kind of bitter and sad.

Thanks......... "Rock" indeed.

What Rock have I been under? Since the GSM got released?.. gee let me think... oh yeah: Private pilot training, working my existing 4 physical businesses, locking in 36-37 new domains, going back and forth developing half a dozen websites (3 e-commerce), maintaining and updating the other 32 current sites, training every day, a weekend paddling in an off-shore kayak race, cooking, yes cooking.. it's awesome... and a gorgeous girl that loves to keep me busy in the bedroom... yeah... that rock, genius...

JudasPriest guys, it's a nice piece of hardware with an outdated OS, ****ty software and an inadequate amount of memory... what else is there to say?

This "current" company, PalmOne, has lost their vision, their focus... they're stale.

Instead of hanging out in front of the computer all day, nagging each other about hacking this and tweaking that... why don't you just join forces and push PalmOne to do their freaking job and deliver what they said they'd deliver in the first place.

Get a freaking life....

You know... maybe if you LOOK for more and ASK for more in life, you'd start getting it.. get out and get some fresh air.

Cage Rattling Question #1: When was the last time you walked up to a beautiful woman, looked her in the eye and with a smile, told her what was on your mind?... yeah, precisely.

If you wonder why I don't reply to the majority of your smirking adolescent remarks, it's simple... I'm not freaking here... I generally see the BS 12 hours after the fact. The only reason I come on this forum is to check for hints on bluetooth, firmware and software updates.

SMILE, RELAX, LIVE YOUR LIVES.
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral

JudasPriest guys, it's a nice piece of hardware with an outdated OS, ****ty software and an inadequate amount of memory... what else is there to say?
    Please leave Judas Priest out of this...I don't want you initiating a lawsuit against them before they tour my city.
  10.    #10  
    10:00pm LOL... they truly rock out don't they?
  11.    #11  
    But.... a lawsuit?
    Thanks......... "Rock" indeed.

What Rock have I been under? Since the GSM got released?.. gee let me think... oh yeah: Private pilot training, working my existing 4 physical businesses, locking in 36-37 new domains, going back and forth developing half a dozen websites (3 e-commerce), maintaining and updating the other 32 current sites, training every day, a weekend paddling in an off-shore kayak race, cooking, yes cooking.. it's awesome... and a gorgeous girl that loves to keep me busy in the bedroom... yeah... that rock, genius...
    half a dozen websites. sheesh. I hope they are better than the one you are advertising here. The one with the petition that was supposed to be up and running so that you could take down the evil P1 empire?

you sound so real. The cooking for the gorgeous girl sounds like fun. Do you work at TGIF after school?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

What happened to the anti-Treo site?
    Why would you want a cradle for a phone you can't stand?
    See pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WOW... Now thats what I call taking matters into your own hands. I want one.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    See pics

VERY NICE.

I love it!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

17.    #17  
    Hey Tiff... LOL, touche! .... uuugghhh, she got me.... c'mon now, I'm not completely unreasonable...

As I've stated on at least half my posts, the 650 is a very nice piece of hardware (of course none of these survile Palmfan dolts would acknowledge that, would they?)... PalmOne has just hugely dropped the ball on firmware, memory and software.

I've successfully gotten Bluetooth 1.1 to work (partially) by deleting all of my beloved apps that I used to use on the 600 and doing 4 or 5 hard resets.

I'm so damned busy right now that I wouldn't have time for Language Courses, Tide Charts, Chess, Aviation GPS software and all those goodies any way.

I've resigned myself to just using it as a pathetic Bluetooth cell phone with a huge, poorly designed call log and 10-12,000 entry address book.... essentially, I'm hanging on waiting for PalmOne to do SOMETHING... ANYTHING to resolve these gargantuan issues.

Until then, when I have spare time before bed, I'll continue to develop the petition site at treo650update.com.

By the way... do you know of any good call blocking or call filtering software that doesn't compromise bluetooth performance?.. Call Sheild is awesome but I've checked and re-checked and it shuts down my semi-efficient bluetooth comms every time.

I love that image of you, you seem like a genuinely good person, albiet a little defensive on behalf of the grossly undeserving PalmOne

Don't ever change that constructive "rapier" whit of yours you little hidden dragon you.

Cheers,
    the 1st snowflake
  18.    #18  
    Weasle Emperor... I said she keeps me busy in the bedroom, not in the kitchen, you supplicating loser.
  19.    #19  
    nice sexy brown coat you've got there weasle, make sure and wear that in the woods next hunting season, wouldja?
    Hey Tiff... LOL, touche! .... uuugghhh, she got me.... c'mon now, I'm not completely unreasonable...

As I've stated on at least half my posts, the 650 is a very nice piece of hardware (of course none of these survile Palmfan dolts would acknowledge that, would they?)... PalmOne has just hugely dropped the ball on firmware, memory and software.

I've successfully gotten Bluetooth 1.1 to work (partially) by deleting all of my beloved apps that I used to use on the 600 and doing 4 or 5 hard resets.

I'm so damned busy right now that I wouldn't have time for Language Courses, Tide Charts, Chess, Aviation GPS software and all those goodies any way.

I've resigned myself to just using it as a pathetic Bluetooth cell phone with a huge, poorly designed call log and 10-12,000 entry address book.... essentially, I'm hanging on waiting for PalmOne to do SOMETHING... ANYTHING to resolve these gargantuan issues.

Until then, when I have spare time before bed, I'll continue to develop the petition site at treo650update.com.

By the way... do you know of any good call blocking or call filtering software that doesn't compromise bluetooth performance?.. Call Sheild is awesome but I've checked and re-checked and it shuts down my semi-efficient bluetooth comms every time.

I love that image of you, you seem like a genuinely good person, albiet a little defensive on behalf of the grossly undeserving PalmOne

Don't ever change that constructive "rapier" whit of yours you little hidden dragon you.

Cheers,
    the 1st snowflake
    10-12,000 contacts. Like the 10's of thousands that will sign the petition that you are now suddenly too busy to get done.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast