Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tundychild,
    Why is it that all your recent replies to me have to do with sex.

I am flattered that you find me sexy, and I am glad you believe your activities in the bedroom are worthy of mention..but for the last time, I am not interested. Thanks. You aren't my type.

What about that site? Anytime soon?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    lol..
  3.    #23  
    Oh, Master of all Weasels, you are certainly the top of the bottom, the bottom of the top and the cream of the crap... eternally unoriginal... and flawlessly unhelpful. Through your daily drivel, you clearly broadcast your average, ordinary mindset to the general TreoCentral audience. Thank you again for yet another slice of useless garbage and providing us all with yet another window into the stifeling boredom that must be your life...

Do you get Dish Network or Directv? There MUST be a rerun of Jerry Springer on somewhere in the world, don't you think?... Go fetch boy!
  4.    #24  
    Y'know... it all began with a simple inquiry as to 650 cradles... but I digress...

Now... where were we?

Ah yes, adolescent exchanges of insults.

Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral
    Ah yes, adolescent exchanges of insults.
    A friendly warning to all: let's keep it civil or threads will be locked and users will be banned!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  6.    #26  
    Fair enough Mark, in fact it would be completely appropriate to kill this thread... I certainly wouldn't blame you.

Cheers.
  7.    #27  
    I guess what made me start this thread was stumbling across my old Kyocera 6035 the other day... it made me go through boxes and round up all my old Palm devices.

It then occurred to me that all the early palm pilots "shipped WITH cradles"... I wonder what ever made them veer away from this practice?

What a shame... in my estimation, yet another step in the wrong direction.

If they ever get it together for this beautiful 650, I'll have to spring for one of those folding keyboards....

Does anyone know if any of those treo keyboards double as a hotsyncing cradle?
    but I digress...
    How is the website coming along?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

9.    #29  
    Well imagine that... a fellow furniture and cabinet maker, I'll be damned.. nice work.
    Well imagine that... a fellow furniture and cabinet maker, I'll be damned.. nice work.
    Thanks. I am waiting for the weather to warm again so I can go out and finish my latest piece. A Stickley/Mission spindle Bed.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12