1.    #1  
    It looks like it is designed for the 600, but was wondering if it works on the 650?

http://www.marketworks.com/StoreFron...523&i=18325210

Cheapest quality case I can find in Australia.

Thoughts???
    Cheapest quality? Why would you settle for cheapest quality? Why buy a porche and then give it a crappy paint job? Doesnt make sense to me. Only Vaja leather is good enough for my baby!
    TO stay on the topic, it will fit around the phone. I used mine for about 8 weeks until they came out with the 650 version. The cutouts dont match up (you wont be able to charge or sync with the case on). YOu will have to modify the case by cutting a small hole in the base for the mic otherwise you will not be heard very well by the other party on the phone call.
    All that being said, why not get the 650 version? IT is available in most net stores now (including treo central!!)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kalelrojin
    Cheapest quality? Why would you settle for cheapest quality? Why buy a porche and then give it a crappy paint job? Doesnt make sense to me. Only Vaja leather is good enough for my baby!

I meant cheapest, quality...... in otherwords it is a quality case and is an ok price.

I priced getting a case from treocentral and a $29 case was going to cost me $70US just to get it to Australia!!!!

We have NO suppliers of cases in Australia.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Ok, just did a quick look at USPS.com. $14 max for shipping to AUst (4-10 day delivery)
    add that to the $35 for the case and us shipping....total of $50US converted to AUS$ is ~$65 AU with 4 week delivery. Damn that sucks. The $14 for shipping may be high, since the thing weighs less than a pound, and could be fit into a mailer as opposed to a box.
    Well, if you want to save 5 bucks, let me know. I would be happy to be a middle man for you. (paypal etc)

The case itself is great. Maybe you could talk your local krussel vender to order a 650 case special order.
    Good Luck
  6.    #6  
    Local Krussel vender?? In Australia....don't think so. But thanks for the offer....I may have found someone local who can help....

This is a great community of users.