1.    #1  
    I am also new here but really frustrated. I bought an unlocked sprint treo 600 and was told I could use it on CDMA. I am a fairly smart guy but I have not found any instructions on how to get this accomplished. Verizon store WOULD NOT HELP ME AT ALL. Cust Service rep told me it was possible so I bought the phone went back in (of course the other guy wasnt there.)
    Ideas?
    Thanks. Reply to bryansheehey@sbcglobal.net
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    undefined
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rshm3n
    I am also new here but really frustrated. I bought an unlocked sprint treo 600 and was told I could use it on CDMA. I am a fairly smart guy but I have not found any instructions on how to get this accomplished. Verizon store WOULD NOT HELP ME AT ALL. Cust Service rep told me it was possible so I bought the phone went back in (of course the other guy wasnt there.)
    Ideas?
    Thanks. Reply to bryansheehey@sbcglobal.net

Anyone knowing how do switch a sprint phone to verizon, please post the answer. I would love to do this.
    First of all, I don't know how to do this.

I have read posts where people who have done this needed a cable. One person made the cable and others were using it.

My last question is if you had a choice, why not just buy a verizon 600? (I can understand if you bought a 650 - Verizon won't carry it.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

5.    #5  
    T2GUNGO and Arthurmarclevin!!! --!!!!

Ok, so far I have accomplished 2 of the 3 steps. Things to know before you start.. You WILL need a serial cable(not USB) and a serial port on your PC to connect it to. I bought mine of a guy fro ebay for about $12 (shipping included)
    Then follow the instructions on the below site. They are straight forward and literally walk you though the steps. I will repost tonight or tomorrow to let you know how well it went for me!! http://discussion.treocentral.com/s...reo+600+verizon
    (thanks to bigredgpk for providing this link!!!!!!)

I chose to buy a treo 600 online and switch. I bought the phone for 160 on ebay then $13 for the cable and $12 for a brand new faceplate. I have only invested 180 total. I have a 2 year plan with VZ and their cheapest price with a new 2 year activation is $299. Cingular has an offer for $199 with a 2 year plan but then I also spend $175 to break the deal I have with VZ. In short I spent $180 have a new phone and love it?? If that makes sense to anyone.
    Good to hear! glad that worked like a charm... you can do the same thing with the Treo 650 also (Change from sprint to verizon).

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  7.    #7  
    Ok so I followed the steps to the letter on loading the prl and switching the phone to Verizon. However, when I logged into my Verizon account I was unable to load the new ESN(from the sprint phone) so I can begin using it. Its not in their system and they do not recognize it? Any ideas? Am I able to shut off the phone I have now and use its esn? Or how do i get Verizon to load my esn?
    Many of the posting I see here are taking a Sprint Treo 600 and converting to a Verizon phone, which is a logical thing to do. Unfortunately, I need help converting my Verizon Treo 600 and making it work on Sprintís cell service (with text messaging capability). I hate the thought of this, but the company I work for has switched carriers this week and gave me no choice but to cancel my existing contract with Verizon. In-turn they gave me a regular cell phone with a new Sprint phone number.

Has anyone converted a Treo 600 from Verizon to Sprint? Is it as easy as calling Sprint and having them make the conversion for me? If so what part of Sprint ďserviceĒ should I call? Any help would be greatly appreciated, because I donít want to give up my Treo!!!!

Thanks
    John