1.    #1  
    Just noticed that a new version had been posted.

Change:
    * TreoAlarm 0.95d
    - Fixed bug where silent alarms didn't set next alarm
    This is a pretty good app. Time, weather, and multiple alarms. Why couldnt World Clock do all that?

I hate having too many icons. Now if I culd just get rid of world clock.....

Thanks Tiffany!
    Hope that fixes me.....I haven't heard an alarm since the first day.
    the weather is just what ive been lookin for. it connects then dicconnects automatically(hell yeah), one less button to push. although im wondering why doesnt anybody use the alarm that came with the phone? there are lots of apps on the treo(650) that are very useful, but i guess its a matter of taste
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    I nap during my lunch so it's useful to have 2 alarm settings during the week without having to set it each time. One for the morning and one for lunch! Yes, I'm one of those "cant get enough sleep" people.

I guess if you need to take medication or some other daily multiple function, world clock wouldnt cut it. Plus, the weather is a nice feature.
    i've a problem with treoalarm... whenever i'm on a call and my alarm goes off, i either click on cancel or snooze but everytime i click on either of these options, my call gets hung up OR my phone resets... any idea?
    the alarm that came with the treo is (excuse my french) *#@^ed up, i didnt know you couldnt set the alarm for good. i am so hurt and ashamed. i missed an appointment but you live and learn huh?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthoniel
    i've a problem with treoalarm... whenever i'm on a call and my alarm goes off, i either click on cancel or snooze but everytime i click on either of these options, my call gets hung up OR my phone resets... any idea?
    Gilthoniel,

I am adding code to postpone alarm if the phone call is in progress. Thanks for the feedback!
    ok cool. but is it possible to also fix the bug where it won't hang up calls? postponing sounds good but maybe u can postpone it to right after the call ends

thanks man. it's an excellent alarm. I've 'fixed' the hanging up problem by clicking on "open alarms" instead of snooze/cancel.
    This alarm is sweet!

anyway to get it to play mp3 alarms?