1.    #1  
    let me know
    I cant be done. The version of bluetooth that is used for the t650 is 1.1. Bluetooth 1.2 is required for listening music via bluetooth. It is stated on palmone's support pages for the treo 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by josephaoliva
    I cant be done. The version of bluetooth that is used for the t650 is 1.1. Bluetooth 1.2 is required for listening music via bluetooth. It is stated on palmone's support pages for the treo 650.
    Is it a software/driver issue, or the hardware actually need to be swapped out for version 1.2? Not very familiar with bluetooth.
    You can get a bluetooth headset with a dongle. I know it is adding the dongle, but using the wirteless for that has its benefits.

I have a blluetake one. Kindof expensive, but works (I mostly use it on my desktop though)
    Quote Originally Posted by wareynolds
    You can get a bluetooth headset with a dongle. I know it is adding the dongle, but using the wirteless for that has its benefits.

I have a blluetake one. Kindof expensive, but works (I mostly use it on my desktop though)
    Is there something special you need to do? I have one of those original Jabra's with the dongle-thingy for phones that do not have bluetooth, and it doesn't seem to work.