1.    #1  
    What is the best or only way to view emailed pdfs on the treo650? I receive alot of emails with pdfs and efaxes that I would love to view on the spot. I remember reading awhile back that this wasn't possible and I never pursued it. Anyone know if there is any program or way to do this?
    I think can view PDFs using my SEVEN beta client. It's just the texx
  3.    #3  
    What are you referring to? And what does it do specifically? Only text?
    Anyone...Anyone...Bueller?
    im in the same fix, i get almost all my corp. email as pdfs and theres no way to view them. The best way i found was to throw them to the sd card and pop it up on the lap top. Adombe does provide a palm conversion tool. It lest you convert the pdf to version readable by adobe's palm acrobat program.
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzarascal
    What is the best or only way to view emailed pdfs on the treo650? I receive alot of emails with pdfs and efaxes that I would love to view on the spot. I remember reading awhile back that this wasn't possible and I never pursued it. Anyone know if there is any program or way to do this?
    Visit
    http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...erforpalm.html

From the above link download the Adobe Reader for Palm OS, Its Free.
    Aileron supports PDF attachments and works cool. For more details visit our website (www.corsoft.com) and chat with our online support team and we will be glad to help you.

Mark
    Corsoft Corporation
    mark - But the Adobe Reader doesn't open native PDF files either. They have to be converted by a desktop application first. So this really doesn't help.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    mark - But the Adobe Reader doesn't open native PDF files either. They have to be converted by a desktop application first. So this really doesn't help.

Marc
    I was not aware of this. Thanks for the information.

Mark
    Corsoft Corporation
    www.corsoft.com
    If you upgrade to the premium version of Docs to Go you can open native PDF files.
    Hope this helps!!
    not true. I have docs to go premium and pdf files have to be converted with the desktop application and synced to the treo in the same manner as the adobe app.
    Yep, no native pdf viewer for the palm still. Adobe has graciously built a fabulous viewer for the pocket pc that can open native pdfs and zoom easily. Not fair. Email adobe.
  11.    #11  
    Pdf conversion to html..will this work? Obviously, again, the whole idea behind this thread is to not have to go back to your computer when you receive mail with .pdf attached, but view it on the treo on the spot.

I tried the adobe conversion email/reply thing..never got mail back. I found this site below that actually was fast and worked with my home computer.

<http://www.gobcl.com/convert_html.asp>

I'm fairly new to the treo email thing. I don't know if it's possible, but my thought was 1. receive email with attached .pdf 2. save to sd card 3. goto site above 4. attach .pdf 5.receive html version back..view on browser which supports html file

FYI...My thought on the pdf to html conversion is mainly for viewing image oriented pdfs..I'm not sure how they will display on the 650 (my guess is small) or if its even possible to zoom in on the page, but at the very least any art/images can be previewed. Pdf to text ..willing to cross that bridge when we get over this one.
    picsel viewer is the ONLY NATIVE PDF FILE VIEWER!!!! I want picsel viewer on my 650!!!!