1.    #1  
    I have spent so much money on "my new baby" that another penny is going to leave my real babies homeless. I googled gmail and read all the cool features but can't find anywhere to register. Is it obvious? Am I missing something simple? I'm sorry if this has been done to death, but I'm exhausted using the search engine for all the problems and software answers. I figure this will be a quick answer.
    u have to be invited.

send me your name and email address and I'll invite u.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I can also send you an invite...feel free to PM me with your email addy.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    Same thing - I have 50 invites.
    i got plenty of invites left. If anyone wants one send me an email at netfx@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I googled gmail and read all the cool features but can't find anywhere to register. Is it obvious? Am I missing something simple... I figure this will be a quick answer.
    IT IS INVITATION ONLY (unless you have mastered Google's ecret combo search strings where you can "harvest" inivites from technology blogs and kevinrose.com)

Send me an email, I have 37 left...
    racaruso@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7.    #7  
    Thanks Felipe! And thanks everyone else for the offers. No one I know has ever had interest in any of my Palms and my Treo brings a mix of awe and confusion to their eyes! The "GMail" thing left them baffled. Once again TC members have the solution! By the way racaruso...if I could do all that, I wouldn't be stalking you guys in here to get instructions and advice on every move I make! In terms of internet/software etc I am at the bottom of the bunny slope looking up in awe!