1.    #1  
    Is there a ringtone manager other than Lightwav that can play ogg files through PocketTunes?
    I tried the latest version of Lightwav, and could not get it to play an ogg file for an individual contact. It would play one for the Known Caller setting.
    Thanks,
    Zane
    hrm, any of the ringtone appliciations that use pocket tunes should be able to use any file format that pocket tunes supports.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    Is there a ringtone manager other than Lightwav that can play ogg files through PocketTunes?
    I tried the latest version of Lightwav, and could not get it to play an ogg file for an individual contact. It would play one for the Known Caller setting.
    Thanks,
    Zane
    did you install the OGG plugin for pocketTunes? you can also try AeroPlayer and you need to install the OGG plugin as well. we have no problems playing mp3/ogg/wma files with Lightwav.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  4.    #4  
    smiley88,
    I don't know what I did with Lightwav, but I couldn't seem to get it to play my ogg files. I play them with PTunes all the time. I have downloaded the demo of mp3ringer, and have got it working just fine. My only problem is when I try to assign a ringtone for the Card Eject Sound, the selection list is blank. I assume it should show the built-in ringtone database. How can I fix this?
    Zane