1.    #1  
    I am hearing such negativities about the 650. What do you think? I am receiving a replacement 600 tommorrow and I was going to sell it on ebay and get the 650. Should I do it or just keep my 600?

thx!

Judge S.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and take a look around once in a while, you just might miss it."

Ferris Bueller
    See: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=74519

I think there are enough responses from former T600 owners there to help you.

Personally, I did exactly what you are considering and I wish I had done it sooner.
    Sell!!!! Sell!!!! Sell!!!!
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    I upgraded from a Treo 270 to a Treo 650 GSM on March 1st. Haven't looked back; it was worth the wait just for Bluetooth alone. I know there are a lot of issues reported here (quality problem in Taiwan? - not that likely), but I think many are related to rogue software (so just who wrote that Quality Plan?). So far I have added a new application each day, just in case there are compatability issues. I also follow the software compatibility issues in the thread http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=62566 for pointers.

I have to say I love the 650 a lot more than my old faithful 270. My only real beef is that I have had to upgrade some software and buy a few new accessories - I have the old Treo on eBay, and that will pay for most of the things I need.
    Your Honor,

I'd get the 650. I just got rid of my 600 a few days ago and made the upgrade. I hesitated for quite a while as well. It's worth it. It's really a great phone. Yeah, there's a couple of quirks people have reported on the board but I haven't run across them. The slight delay in dialing is truly not a big deal at all. It is noticably quicker, both in its functionability and in accessing data. It is really a great phone.

Those are the facts in evidence, and I rest my case.

DDA Horton
    Go for it. Have had my 650 for a couple months now and love it. Finally got around to putting my 600 on ebay today
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."