1.    #1  
    at least for me...

I had installed several apps so I didn't know which one was causing the sudden problem. I just guessed at the latest ZLauncher today plugin that I had installed (for no particular reason). I deleted it and I haven't had the problem since. Its been 1.5 days and several calls. Before, my 650 reset on every single call when I answered it.

Would love to hear about other people's experiences. I love the ZLauncher today plugin-- its why I upgraded! Might it be poorly interacting with another app?

-ojleblanc
    I have had no problems with Zlauncher or the Today plugin. How did you have it configured? I have mine set up as a separate tab rather than at the top or bottom of the screen.
    Make sure you have the latest version.
    Zane
    Using the latest version of Zlauncher from ROM, and Today plugin on the screen... No issues on resets during incoming calls. i do get a random reset about every day or so, so it still might be related to ZLauncher...
    I used to get resets on answer with Chatter a few months ago but Marc solved that problem in a previous release.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Hi,

I just had a reset on answer before. I don't use zlauncher.

The last thing I did was OK an alarm from Agendus 9.03. The keyboard was locked when the alarm came up, I unlocked the keyboard then OKed the alarm and let the phone go back to sleep. 1/2hr later the phone rang, I answered and it reset. Rather annoying.

Anyone know any other reasons this could happen?

Thanks,
    Matt
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    How did you have it configured? I have mine set up as a separate tab rather than at the top or bottom of the screen.
    Make sure you have the latest version.
    Zane
    zvandiver,

thanks for the reply. I have it set up as a separate tab, too; my first tab so my info is there whenever I turn on the phone. Perhaps its an odd coincidence. I'll give it a few days and try the today plugin again. (I am running latest version).
  7.    #7  
    Well, ZLauncher isn't the problem afterall. After several days of no resets, they started again. I deleted ZLauncher and they continued.

Any thoughts from anyone on this problem?